- By entering this tournament, participants agree to abide by all rules and decisions. All committee decisions are final.
- Contestants are boats. There may not be any pooling of catch or transfer of catch from one boat to an other. In the event of a mechanical failure that disables a participant’s boat, a substitute boat may be used at the discretion of, and coordinated with, the tournament director. Any substitution must take place at the dock, not offshore.
- All boats must be registered and all fees paid before leaving their respective ports. A committee boat will be stationed in most ports to supervise boats leaving on Thursday, Aug 8th. Boats may depart any time after 5pm.
- All boats are required to return to Port Aransas, Texas to weigh any fish or submit any videos, regardless of departure port.
- Fishing time starts at 12:01 am on August 9th, 2019 and ends at 6 pm August 10, 2019 at the close of the weigh station. Stop fishing in time to make the 6 pm deadline if you boat or release a fish. Boats must be inside the Port Aransas Municipal Harbor Breakwater (not Port Aransas jetties) at 6 pm. Boats waiting in line to weigh fish inside the Port Aransas Harbor at 6 pm will be considered on time and able to weigh fish and submit videos.
All times are GPS times (CDT=Coordinated Universal Time – 5)